Thursday 23 June 2016

Mega Mouth



 Mega Mouth 

This is the theme name of  my Collection, The name Mega Mouth, is actually taken as an inspiration from Sharks and Oceans.

About Inspiration :

                                  Blue has always been the colours of seas and Oceans, Oceans have been the Homes for Sharks, Sharks and Oceans have been both mixed with the breed of same colours, Say their homes Oceans are Blue and their bodies to resemble the colours of their homes, Their combination grabbed me an eye towards " turquoise blue " ,

                                   This Idea gave an idea to create something with Turquoise Blue with which I created this Collection " Mega Mouth " ,


Here is where I posted them first in my Facebook profile :

  https://www.facebook.com/mohammadabdul.nahid/media_set?set=a.490933797625106.75342272.100001254696428&type=3, please do like & share via Facebook and feel free to leave your suggestions Thank You

For further assistance to stay in the know with me at social media, say :




You can follow me for my updates You can comment or message for any further assistance

Thank You






No comments:

Post a Comment