Thursday 18 February 2016

Nahid speaks


Nahid Speaks :

                         Hello Welcome, This is Abdul Nahid an Aspiring Fashion blogger, my Educational Background is  Fashion Designing I Love Fashion Designers and to be Fashionable. Creativity has always been my passion. Well this is a short introduction about me.

web designer profile

What is Nahid Speaks ?

                                This is a Place where I Speak, Spread, Share about Fashion only. And Nahid Speaks is to quick write helpful Blogs which can help most of Fashion enthusiasts, students, aspiring designers, confused Fashion folks.


Why Read Me ?

                               Because I believe in being Creative is what matters rather than being symmetric at Illustrations, Perfect to Sketch, Neat to draw. And Studying Fashion Designing doesn't mean you have to be a Designer alone, Fashion is a huge Industry the opportunities are huge and as equally valued as a Fashion Designer and you will get to read more about such.

Who Would Love to Connect with Nahid Speaks ?

                                  Who ever loves Fashion and believes in Creativity.     


What help would Nahid Speaks do to a Fashion Student ?

                              Fashion Students, Who seek career options rather than being Designer. 

Apart from Nahid speaks where else can we interact with you ?

                               I am always obliged to help discuss share my knowledge, you can connect me via my



Thank You looking forward to be in touch with you :-) 

1 comment: