Friday 24 June 2016

Fashion Design Sketching Made Easy

Fashion Design Sketching Made Easy

               Yes , You are reading me correctly, I really mean this to say Now Fashion Sketching is really made easy. Have you anytime found yourself Creative, But being asymmetric at Sketching might have made you think you are not eligible to Pursue Fashion Designing ?

                       What if I tell you a big NO for what you are thinking ? Yes, with technology these days Desktop Applications, Mobile Applications, the utilities for a Fashion Designer or a Fashion Designing Student,  Still Don't believe me, Let's talk about my self I am not so good at sketching in fact my designs are asymmetric and bad enough to reject. I was certainly disappointed but now no more, I can still try my creative side with the help of a Mobile Application " Adobe Illustrator ", lot many use Desktop application which is popular in the Graphic designing segment, But a newly launched Mobile application has boosted me to try myself into this.

(Top) Knitted Winter Jacket With a Woolen collar, Basic Geometric shapes to complete the design,

(Lowers) Partially Elastic Waist Flowy Pants with Geometric designs.   

" Geometric Winter Wear "  is what I call this



                      The Sketch may not be illustrated impressively but its been made well enough to out cast what I want to show, Since tender ages I was inspired to geometric figures, want to combine the geometrical side on winter wear and made this simple outfit.

Benefits :

  1.  Saves time 
  2. Don't need Color pallets, Brushes, Papers, Sketches
  3. Don't need Storage space, 
  4. Easy Detailing
  5. Easy and quick to transfer via emails, blogs etc
  6. Best Place to Experiment
  7. Beginners best friend
  8. Don't have to be an expert at sketching just have to be creative.
  9. Requires no training to use these softwares

 Drawbacks :

  1. Designers who loves sketching on paper may not like it
  2. Must need a Laptop, tablet or a well updated smart phone
  3. Can't use without a touch pen 

 Now after reading all this You may get a doubt what if I am not from field of Fashion Designing say never studying fashion designing, This image below has been illustrated using the same software by my DAD, Who is not into study or research of  Fashion Designing,  so is this not enough for us to put our interest in these Helpful applications.





Geometry Beach Wear :

I feel good to see my signature on a designer t shirt, who aspire to wear their Signature or Autographed T on a beach, This is also made by using Mobile applications, I am here not specific to define the names of applications, the only reason is each application matches with Mobile, androids have different applications IOS have different I use an Android phone and the application what I use is Adobe Illustrator, So why late lets download and start executing experimenting finally creating our creativity
Hope you like my Illustrations.

Note : I am no where trying to challenge or prove any designer who loves sketching on a paper is unworthy, but encouraging who feel their illustrations are asymmetric or bad.

To stay in the know with me on social media, here are my links to all my profiles, please feel free to get into touch with me 




Thank you for reading my blog, Hope you like it

2 comments:

  1. Your words & your sketches are highly impressive & motivating. I too will try my hands on Adobe Illustrator :)

    ReplyDelete